Vršac, city which is situated on the slopes of the Carpathian Mountains, is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Vojvodina. Due to its favorable terrain and climate conducive to the cultivation of vines, Vrsac with its environment has become a regional center of manufacturing quality and famous sorts of wine. The national diversity of the local population completes this charming Banat town.
In its wide range of services hotel "Serbia" includes the organization of wine weekend tour.
Hotel “Srbija” is situated in the heart of Vršac and it is an ideal point to stay in while sightseeing the town. Since 2008 it has become a part of the Spanish hotel group EIX Hotels from Majorca. Even if the hotel is rated as three-star hotel, some of our services are far over that category. Hotel has 78 rooms and 8 suites with all modern amenities. All the guest rooms have good facilities, Wi-Fi, LCD TV, direct dial telephones, air-conditioned, mini bar, room service from 7.00 till 23.00, laundry and ironing service. Some rooms are equipped for quests with special needs.
- Arrival at Vršac in the afternoon hours and accommodation in hotel.
- Walk through the town square and city tour with an expert guide (Bishop's Palace and the Orthodox Church, Pharmacy on the stairs where are the original works of Paja Jovanović, Catholic Cathedral, City Museum - Concordia). After the city tour, wine tasting at one of the Vršac wineries.
- Free time.
- In the afternoon, going on a wine tour that includes a drive through the vineyards and visit of some authentic wineries in nearby villages Gudurica and Veliko Središte. In the two famous wineries will be organized wine tasting of several types of wine. After that, return to the hotel where will be organized special thematic evening in a suitable ambience of Verde wine bar.
- Breakfast (buffet).
- In the morning hours visit of Mesić Monastery. After that going to walk on the Vršac hill, a branch of the Carpathian Mountains. Visiting the Church of St.Theodore of Vršac and Vršac’s tower, symbol of the city, with a beautiful view of the vast Banat plain.
- Late check-out until 16h.
Information and reservations:
Tel: +381 13/ 834 170
Fax: +381 13/ 835 252